this is quiet land.

May 03, 2016

New Mexico & May Playlist

This month's playlist is a little funky. 
I am experimenting in expanding my musical interests, so bear with me.



But on to New Mexico.
This trip was wonderfully relaxing, just the break from life i was needing. 
In the four days we were there, we enjoyed many delicious meals and snacks, lovely cool weather, a farmer's market, and a walk through a lavender farm (though there was no lavender in bloom, the farm was still beautiful).

















11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those pictures are gorgeous!!!! How fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophia, dear!

      Delete
  2. those pictures are superb, my dear. i am glad you enjoyed your trip!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cally! You are so sweet. <3

      Delete
  3. Oh my word these photos are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace, and for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! You came to my home state! Do you mind my asking where you visited? I am glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those are amazing photos! You are an amazing photographer. I'm so glad I have found your blog. <3

    Simple Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you Hannah! 💕

      Delete
  6. New Mexico looks absolutely gorgeous! Your photos are stunning <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie, dear.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments; I truly enjoy reading them. ♡