this is quiet land.

October 01, 2016

The Past Month and a Half





disclaimer: most of these titles are                                            
intended for teen readers:  

read for leisure: 
lucky few, kathryn ormsbee
everything everything, nicola yoon
the weight of water, sarah crossan
the lost and found, katrina leno

reading for leisure:
lair of dreams- book two in the diviners series, libra bray
otherworld barbara- volume one, moto hagio
one night in winter, simon sebag montefiore

to read:
sometimes we tell the truth, kim zarins
it looks like this, raft mittlefehldt
tell me something real, calla devlin
girl in pieces, kathleen glasgow
the last true love story, brendan kiely
kids of appetite, david arnold
unbound, ann e. burg
moo, sharon creech
the secret keepers, trenton lee stewart

poet of note:
sara teasdale

listening:
i am sam (soundtrack)
magical mystery tour, the beatles
junip
little may
billie holiday




other:
autumn
sweaters
birthday cake
instagram (@avarlkey / @celestialface)
eyeshadow (urban decay: naked 3)
lipstick (color: tender hearted)
new jeans
new friends

art: 
new sketchbook
story boarding
colored pencils
digital illustrations
journaling

outings:
hiking
senior portraits
mountains
movie night (turned to a talking night)
youth group
bike rides

favorite words:
wonder
satisfaction
caterpillar

words that describe my life atm:
busy: school (math, french 2), art

10 comments:

  1. You have had a beautiful month!!! Can I add 'The Rope Trick' to your reading list because I'd love to see you do some fan art! I keep saying caterpillar in my head now, it's such a fun word. Like turtle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, i will add it now; Ive heard a lot of good things about that book, but keep forgetting to place it on hold at my library. XD

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely peek into your life! I loved reading it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so beautiful. I wish to soon find myself in a similar autumnal wonderland.


    waltzandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me so happy!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are so beautiful---your blog is so pretty ;)

    I'd be complimented if you would stop by my blog, Mic's Room (http://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/)
    Send me a virtual cup of tea to let me know you stepped in.
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments; I truly enjoy reading them. ♡