June 24, 2017

wait a second it's summer

note: the feet in both pictures belong to my friend reagan

weather: its been in the 90s this past week in CO; yesterday it dropped to the 40s. go figure.
projects: i put together a sort of guide to my playlists. also, i'm working on a zine. we'll see how that works out.
life: my summer classes (algebra 2, AP english) are going well enough. and i got a job! its tough work, but my coworkers are nice.
reading: life after life, by kate atkinson
fave songs atm: sister, 1# dads \ dukes up, modest mouse \ take a walk, passion pit \ poison root, (sandy) alex g

ps. thank you so much to all my friends that comment such lovely supportive compliments on my posts. i am sorry i dont always reply to them, but they always brighten my day. love you guys. <3

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photos as always :) Ooh that's so nice putting all your playlists together, I really like that concept. That's a lot of fun to look through. I love Take A Walk, I listened to it a lot last summer haha. It's a fun one. I also can't wait to see how your zine works out!! That's exciting! Congrats on getting a job that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I just vacationed at a place that's twice as hot to where I live. Can't wait for the zine ^.^

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raegan has very nice feet. ;D
    Love these photos. All the stripes and the first photo = <3 <3 <3
    Happy summer! :)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take A Walk by Passion Pit is. my. JAM.

    I hope you have a lovely summer. <3

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics! I'll listen to that Modest Mouse song sooooooon-ish! ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures! I hope your classes and your job go well for you!

    - Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this title is basically what i've been exclaiming the past few weeks. dude it's summer!! *confetti everywhere* *also let the sweating begin*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments; I truly enjoy reading them. ♡